Student Health Centers are like having a doctor’s office at school. We offer comprehensive primary and mental health care services to all Multnomah County youth ages 5-18 at no cost.
Even if you don’t attend school, you can still get care.
Staying home to take care of yourself is one of the best ways to avoid spreading illnesses. If you are sick, we are here for you! Call for an appointment.
- Physical exams
- Sports physicals
- Treatment for illness and injury
- Vision, dental and blood pressure screenings
- Mental & behavioral health services
- Age-appropriate reproductive health
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
- Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics