The National MS Society’s MS Navigator Program® – Finding answers and making sound decisions relies on having the right information at the right time. That’s what the National MS Society provides – answers to questions and access to information about all of the options available.
The National MS Society’s MS Navigators connect you to the information, resources and support needed to move your life forward. These supportive partners help navigate the challenges of MS unique to your situation, providing:
• Information and education to help people with MS and their support teams powerfully advocate for what you need, when and how you need it
• Emotional support resources for people with MS as well as family and carepartners, including support groups and ways to connect with others living with MS
• Help through the complexities of finding a healthcare provider, benefits, insurance and access to coverage, and employment
• Resources to face financial challenges and plan for the future
• Wellness strategies that can make an impact on quality of life with MS including diet, exercise, emotional well-being and connection to local wellness resources
• Assessment for personalized case management through the Edward M. Dowd Personal Advocate Program
• Crisis intervention in times of need
• Connect with others living with MS
• Find what you need to maintain independence
• Deal with a crisis
• Access comprehensive educational programs and more.
-Live Chat option is available on the website