Snohomish County Bar Association Legal Services – Lawyer Referral Services
County : Snohomish, WA
Resource Category : Legal Aid
Phone Number : (425) 388-3018

If you would like to hire an attorney for your specific legal issue, the Snohomish County Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service is here for you.

Call (425) 388-3018

Through our referral service, you can set up a $35.00 thirty minute consultation with a Lawyer Referral member attorney. During the in-person consultation, you can discuss your legal matter with the attorney. Attorneys can address the issues involved, the legal options available to you and their rate to assist you further with that matter. (You are under no obligation to hire this attorney for additional legal work). Lawyer Referral does charge a $35.00 administrative fee to maintain this service; this is paid at the time of the initial consultation. Following the consultation if you choose to hire the attorney all fees are negotiated between you and the attorney. Our experienced Lawyer Referral counselors can help you find the right type of attorney for your legal issue Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Call (425) 388-3018

  • Lawyer Referral Service: (425)-388-3018 connects potential clients with legal issues to one of 100 plus private attorneys practicing in over 50 areas of law.
  • Moderate Means: (855)-741-6930 provides low-cost legal services for clients of modest means who have a variety of legal issues. Financial and case screening is required to qualify.
  • Northwest Justice CLEAR: (888)-201-1014 provides volunteer attorneys to provide pro-bono legal services throughout Washington State. Limited intake hours 9:15 a.m. to 12:25 p.m., financial and case screening is required to qualify.

If you would like one of our Lawyer Referral Service counselors to contact you during our normal business hours, please fill out the form below. Your name, zip code and brief description of legal issue are important for us to match you with the correct attorney. Please provide your daytime phone number and/or email.

Four Corners
Madison Way
Manor Way
Mill Pointe
Other - if you do not see your apartment complex call 211 and ask for your Community Action Agency’s phone number in Snohomish County
Puget Park
Scriber Creek
The District
Vantage I and II
Willow Tree Grove
Related Listings