Federal Way Community Center 876 S 333rd St, Federal Way, WA 98003
County : King, WA
Website : http://itallhappenshere.org
Phone Number : (253) 835-6900
Fun, inviting and affordable!
The Federal Way Community Center is Central Puget Sound’s premier fitness and community facility.
Home to one of the state’s largest public recreational pool complexes plus three gyms, fitness center, climbing pinnacleand indoor track.
Challenge yourself with a group fitness class — or relax with friends in the game room, Forest Lounge or Splash Cafe.
Our calendar is full of community events and activities for the whole family. Celebrate your special event in style. Stop by today.
Before you Visit, Please Read the Following:
- Photo ID is required for all Guest Pass Users ages 12+
- A completed Guest Liability Form is required
- Please bring your own towels or you can rent a towel for $1
- We do provide lockers; but please bring your own 1 7/9 inch lock or one may be purchased at the front desk
- We currently only accept payments in Cash, Visa, or Mastercard
Guest Pass Rates Starting Feb. 1, 2017:
- Children under 7 must have a person (age 16+) in the pool within arms reach at all times
- Children under 12 must have an adult (age 18+) in the community center with them at all times
- Children under 3 must wear a swim diaper (available for sale at the front desk for $2)
- Visiting more then once? Be sure to ask about our membership rates!
Effective February 1, 2018
SPECTATOR POLICY: All non-members entering the membership side of the community center will be subject to the daily guest fee.
The following exceptions will be made:
- Those who wish to spectate registered community center and/or recreation program participants will be allowed only during the scheduled activity and must remain in the specific program area.
- Approved* caregivers who provide direct supervision for the safety of children, elderly, or chronically ill individuals.