Resource Category : Employment
Phone Number : tel:406-444-6543

If anyone in Montana is injured while working they must submit a written and signed First Report of Injury (FROI) within 12 months from the date of the accident or occupational disease. The form can be submitted to the employer, the workers’ compensation insurer or the Department of Labor & Industry. (Form is available on their website.)

Additional Info: Provides workers comp information, news, facts, and contact information for employees, employers, insurers, and medical providers. Locates rules, statutes, forms, and professional help relating to workplace injuries and disabilities in the state of Montana. Provides information regarding worker’s rights, wrongful termination and labor law issues.

East Park Villas
Other - if you do not see your apartment complex call 211 and ask for your Community Action Agency’s phone number in Lewis & Clark County
Related Listings