WIC (Women, Infant and Children) – Snohomish County 3020 Rucker Avenue, Suite 100 Everett, WA 98201
County : Snohomish, WA
Resource Category : Food & MealsHealth
Phone Number : 425.252.5303

Pregnant women, infants, and children under 5 can get help with food and advice from the Snohomish Health District’s Women, Infants, & Children (WIC) program. We have WIC clinics in Everett (425.252.5303) and Lynnwood (425.258.8400), Wash.

Let WIC make a lifelong difference in your family’s health with:

  • Monthly checks to buy healthy food ($50–$100)
  • Breastfeeding tips and support
  • Help finding health care and community programs
  • Nutrition and health screenings, education, and counseling

Extra help for income eligible families

  • Breast pumps
  • Referral to dental and oral health services
  • Maternal infant support through public health nurses in our First Steps program

Who is eligible for WIC help?

WIC is for women, infants and children with limited income. You might already be eligible for services and not even know it. If you receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Basic Food stamps or other federal food assistance such as for tribal members, you are automatically eligible for WIC.

Eligible women:

  • Pregnant
  • Breastfeeding a baby under 1 year of age
  • Have had a baby in the past 6 months

Eligible families:

  • Parents, step-parents, guardians, and foster parents of infants and children under 5 on behalf of their children

You can apply for WIC even if you are:

  • Not married
  • Employed — more than 69 percent of WIC families have jobs
  • In the Navy or other military service
  • Not a U.S. citizen — you only need to live in Washington state — getting WIC does not affect your immigration status
  • Insured through private health insurance
  • A father of children under the age of 5

How to apply for WIC

You can call or visit the Everett (425.252.5303) or Lynnwood (425.258.8400) WIC clinic to find out if you are eligible for services and to schedule your first WIC/ First Steps appointment.

What to bring to your first WIC visit

  • Each family member who might receive WIC services – bring the children under age 5
  • Proof of income for everyone in the household (including salaries, child support and alimony, foster care payments, interest withdrawn, unemployment compensation, and military earnings)
  • Proof of residence (utility bill, bank/insurance statement, or driver’s license); the document must be current and show your name and street address (no P.O. boxes)
  • Official identification for you and for any infant or child applying for WIC (birth certificate, driver’s license, crib card, military ID, photo ID, Social Security Card, hospital record, Provider One card or medical insurance card)
  • Immunization record for each child
  • Notice of Case Action letter if you receive Basic Food benefits, TANF, or FDPIR.
Four Corners
Madison Way
Manor Way
Mill Pointe
Other - if you do not see your apartment complex call 211 and ask for your Community Action Agency’s phone number in Snohomish County
Puget Park
Scriber Creek
The District
Vantage I and II
Willow Tree Grove
Related Listings