Seattle-King County Immigrant Legal Defense Network Seattle Municipal Tower 700 5th Ave Suite 1616 Seattle, WA 98104
County : King, WA
Phone Number : (206) 727-8515
Seattle-King County Immigrant Legal Defense Network
Have you or someone you know received a notice from immigration court or been detained by ICE?
If you are in need of immigration legal services and cannot pay for them, the Seattle-King County Immigrant Legal Defense Network may be able to help.
To see if you are eligible for free legal services, call one of these community navigators:
- Asian Counseling and Referral Service: (206) 805-8981
- South Park Information and Resource Center: (206) 767-7445
- West African Community Council: (206) 349-0892
Legal services are provided by:
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project and Colectiva Legal del Pueblo (for adults and families): (206) 816-3870
- Kids in Need of Defense (for unaccompanied children): (206) 359-3266
To qualify for FREE Legal Defense Network assistance, you must:
- Be an immigrant in detention, facing deportation, or in danger of losing your immigration status;
- Live or work in the City of Seattle or live in King County; AND
- Have a household income below 200% of the federal poverty level, (updated for 2018).
Help inform your community about these services.
Download a flyer:
(Right-click, then select, “Save link as…” and save to your computer.)