Our clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center. We welcome and treats all southeast Portland residents for urgent, non-emergency health needs. We also offer routine care and check-ups.
We respect our patients’ beliefs, values and cultural needs. Our clinic treats babies, children, teens, adults (including moms-to-be) and seniors regardless of their ability to pay, insurance, income, background or preferred language.
- Health care for the whole family
- Same-day appointments
- Referrals to long-term primary care
- Sliding fee discounts to patients based on income and family size
- Care for Medicaid, Medicare and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) patients
- Care for uninsured patients
- Gender-affirming primary care
- Addiction services (medication assisted treatment)
- Naloxone (Narcan) kits available
- Behavioral health/mental health and wellness