Eastside Cultural Navigator Program 16225 NE 87th St, Together Center, Suite A-7, Redmond, WA, 98052
County : King, WA
Resource Category : Domestic ViolenceEmploymentHealthHousing, Rental Assistance, and Eviction PreventionLegal AidSeniorYouth
Phone Number : (425) 452-2800
What We Do
- Support student learning by helping parents communicate with teachers and participate in their student’s education.
- Guide the newest members of our community to ESL classes, volunteer and job opportunities, and help navigate online applications.
- Show entrepreneurs the website and forms needed to open and be successful in a new business.
- Connect survivors of domestic violence and those in need of mental health counseling to advocates and support groups.
- Ensure legal and/or mediation resources are accessible to someone in need.
- Support seniors by helping them understand their insurance forms, bills and other important documents.
- Help families find critical medical services for their children, themselves or their elderly parents.
- Connect families to advocates who can help find emergency shelter and affordable housing.
- Providing support, connection and information about support groups in the community for seniors.
- Act as a resource for teens looking to find jobs, after school and sports activities, and the best fit for community service.
- Providing resources to the unemployed in need of job training and mental health counseling resulting from long term unemployment.
- Explain complex systems to someone on a wait-list for licenses, housing and health care.
- Show newly employed members of the community how to plan their commute using the bus/transit system.
- And much, much more!