City of Kent – Utilities 400 W. Gowe St. Kent, WA 98032
County : King, WA
Resource Category : Utilities
Website : https://www.kentwa.gov/residents/water-sewer-drainage-utilities/utility-services-and-billing/utility-rate-reductions-for-seniors-and-disabled-persons
Phone Number : 253-856-5201
Lifeline Utility Rates
Lifeline water usage rate
Lifeline sewer rate
Lifeline storm drainage
Lifeline solid waste rate
- 50% off of the monthly rate
Who is eligible for the program?
- Senior, age 62 or older or
- Disabled person receiving permanent disability payments from the Social Security Administration or
- Parent or Guardian of a minor receiving permanent disability payments from the Social Security
- Total household income shall not exceed the limits set annually by the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Must be responsible for payment of utility bills and living at the address receiving services.