Catholic Immigration Legal Services Seattle 100 23rd Ave. S Seattle, WA 98144-2302

Catholic Immigration Legal Services (CILS) provides quality legal immigration assistance to low-income residents of Washington. Currently, CILS provides free citizenship/N-400 application assistance to people who are currently on public benefits or living in the city of Seattle. CILS has two office locations: Seattle and Mt. Vernon.

All other immigration and citizenship services are provided for a small fee in Seattle and Mount Vernon (Skagit, Whatcom, Island, San Juan and Snohomish counties).

Services provided by CILS include:

  • U-Visa/VAWA
  • Removal of Conditions
  • Fiancé Visa
  • Parole in Place
  • Family-based immigration
  • Citizenship/naturalization (including fee and disability waivers)
  • Adjustments of status (Green Cards)
  • Travel documents
  • Employment authorization
  • Green Card replacements or renewals
  • Mock interviews
  • Resource/referral
  • Community outreach to encourage people to apply for citizenship and enhance awareness of citizenship benefits

Catholic Immigration Legal Services is a DOJ-recognized program that assists in assuring high quality legal representation. Catholic Immigration Legal Services has an immigration staff attorney and DOJ accredited representatives. The staff of a DOJ-recognized agency must have a certain level of experience in, and knowledge of, immigration law to be accredited by the DOJ to provide immigration legal services. DOJ-accreditation also ensures that caseworkers will not be engaged in the unauthorized practice of law.

Catholic Immigration Legal Services main office is located at 100-23rd Avenue South, Seattle,
WA 98144. The Mt. Vernon Family Immigration Services office is located at 300 South 1stStreet, Suite C, Mt. Vernon, WA 98273. We do not have drop-in appointments.

If you would like to speak to someone about your immigration case in Seattle, please call (206) 328-6314 or (206) 328-5714 to complete an immigration phone intake. In the Mt. Vernon area, please call (360) 416-7095. Click here to contact us via email.

Please note, we can only provide legal immigration services to people living in Washington State. If you live outside Washington State, click here to try and find an immigration legal service provider in your state or click here to download the directory.

If you do not see your apartment complex call 211 and ask for local Community Action Agency’s phone number
Related Listings